As others have said, it depends on the knowledge and skill of the “WiFi owner” in question. I’d call it about 98% no. The other 2%… Looking at the router and/or network traffic only still no. Searches are encrypted.
Feb 21, 2020 · Fortunately, Google will save previous browsing history, so here are a few ways you can retrieve it from different devices. 1. On Web. Many people have said the same thing on the internet for many times - "I want to view my search history." The most basic way to view Google search history is from your web browser. You can’t know if someone is looking at your history. But you can do things about it. You get a notification telling you that you have signed in from a different account. Nov 13, 2018 · Users who are running Google Chrome on their Android phone or tablet can view their history with the following steps. Open the Google Chrome Internet browser. In the upper-right corner of the screen tap the icon. In the drop-down menu that appears, select history and shown in the image. The following page will contain your device's history. My web and app activity is on, but I still can't see my personalized recent search history in the Google search bar. Instead, it shows me "trending searches." How can I get my recent searches back? (The only privacy setting currently paused is for Google home and audio requests.) Jan 19, 2017 · If you want to delete search history then click on these dots and then click on “Delete” which will delete all the search history for that day whether it may be Google or YouTube. 5. Oct 25, 2018 · You’ll then see options to review your search activity (which will bring you to Google’s My Activity site), along with buttons to delete search history from the last hour, or all of it going
Jan 19, 2017 · Now you’ll see a timeline of everything you’ve done with your Google account. This of course includes your search history, but also the YouTube videos you watched and much more. As you can see, here we have a running history of Google search queries:
Aug 18, 2016 · And Google has it neatly arranged with the date, time and even the names of every website you visited from the search results. It is stored securely in your account and the data dates back to the time you created your Google account. There is no reason to panic though, you are the only person who can see this data. You're signed out, which means Search isn't saving any data to a Google Account. Learn about your signed-out Search activity and discover how this data makes Google services work better for you.
Apr 21, 2015 · Google recently added another option to its Takeout service that lets you export data from your Google account, and the latest addition is one of the most important: Your Google search history.
Fortunately you can stop Google recording your search history, and pretty easily too. Clicking the "details" control under any past search will see a pop-up window appear with all manner of data